The European Low Gravity Research Association (ELGRA) is a non-profit international society devoted to the promotion of scientific research under various gravity conditions in Europe. The organization, established in 1979, provides a networking platform for all scientists interested in life and physical sciences and technology in space or on ground. ELGRA aims at representing and strengthening the scientific community of gravity-related research and helping young scientists and engineers get involved in low- and hyper-gravity research through educational programs.
The members and the addressees of ELGRA are:
- Scientists at universities working in µg
- Scientists of non-educational research organizations working in µg
- Space science managers at national and international agencies (e. g. ESA, CNES, DLR)
- Flight opportunities and operations managers and engineers (e. g. ESA, NASA)
- Upcoming payload providers (e. g. Space X)
- Engineers and business developers of Space Industries (big and small ones)
For more information: http://esaconferencebureau.com/2017-events/17a02/home
Call for applications:
ESA/ELGRA Gravity Related Research Summer School 2017
Following the success of the first ESA/ELGRA Gravity Related Research Summer School last year, ESA Education Office and the European Low Gravity Research Association (ELGRA) have decided to repeat this fruitful collaboration and organise a second edition. Applications are now open!
Monday 26 to Friday 30 June 2017.
ESA Academy – Training and Learning Centre, ESA Redu Centre, Belgium.
1 May 2017.
For more information: